- It is August already and we are gearing up for a new school year!
- The elementary office is open! Stop in to register your child if you are new to our district.
- Did you move over the summer? If so, contact our office and update your mailing address to make sure you get our summer mailings.
- Parents will receive two important mailings in August. First, everyone will receive a letter from our elementary office regarding Open House, first day of school, and teacher assignments. Second, every family will receive a packet of information from the district office. This will include handbooks, forms, and district calendar. Parents can expects both of these mailings around the first two weeks of August.
- Our first day of school will be Tuesday, September 5. Kindergarten will hold their orientations that day with their first full day of school on Wednesday, September 6.
- Open House is scheduled for Wednesday, August 30th from 4:00-6:00. Students can visit their rooms, meet their teachers, and drop off their school supplies. Parents are encouraged to drop off enrollment paperwork and health forms. They can also deposit money into their lunch accounts.
- Fall pictures have been moved to September 25th. More information regaridng pictures will come out the middle of September.
- The biggest change for us this year is the new entryway. A new, secure door has been added to our entryway to ensure all visitors check in prior to entering our building. It will take some getting used to, but it will provide a more safe and secure learning environment for our students and staff.