October 16, 2017
- This week is MEA week. We only have school on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday - and Wednesday is a full day of school. Everyone will get a long weekend with Thursday and Friday off.
- I always like to remind parents around this time of year to start planning for snow. It can some at any time. Line up those snow pants and boots.
- Conference letters went out in the Friday Folder. Fall conferences are scheduled with all parents and is an important time for teachers and parents to connect. Parents are asked to confirm their conference time. Please contact teachers directly if you need to change your assigned time.
- 5th grade conferences will be set up a little different this year. Our 5th grade students have several teachers during the day. In order for parents to visit various teachers, our 5th grade conferences will be an open format. All 5th grade teachers will be at tables in the commons area and available to meet with all parents.
- A big thank you to everyone for their patience as we get used to our new secure entrance. When visitors come to the school, please use the call button to the left of the doorway. The office staff will buzz you into the office - just push the door when you hear the click.