December 11, 2017
- We have been seeing a lot of students with coughs, fevers, and sore throats. Just a reminder to parents that students should be fever free for 24 hours before coming back to school. Also, please call our office if your child will not be in school.
- There are so many people to thank for the wonderful Respect Lunch we had on Friday. Thank you to PPIE for organizing everything. Thank you to Janine Papik for the beautiful piano music throughout the lunch. Thank you to Sterlings for the delicious brownies we had for dessert. Thank you to all the volunteers who took time from their day to help make this event happen. It is truly one of the most special events we host each year.
- Third grade swimming lessons begin this week. Students need to bring their suits and towels each day for the next two weeks.
- Looking ahead to next week: we will have an Early Dismissal on Friday, December 22nd. Students will be dismissed at 1:30 to get an early start to their holiday break.
- A big thank you to everyone for their patience as we get used to our new secure entrance. When visitors come to the school, please use the call button to the left of the doorway. The office staff will buzz you into the office - just push the door when you hear the click.